About Copake Auction Inc.
Copake Auction Inc. is the longest running auction house in Columbia County New York as well as members of the New York State and National Auctioneers Associations. Mike Fallon purchased the auction gallery in 1985 and was joined by his son, Seth Fallon, in 1995.
What We Sell
A typical Americana or Estate auction will contain, but is not limited to the following types of merchandise:
- 18th and 19th century American and European furniture
- Country Furniture (painted items are our specialty!)
- Mid Century Modern
- Textiles including quilts, hook rugs, samplers, and Oriental rugs
- Artwork including paintings, prints, frames, etc.
- Toys, Ephemera & Collectibles
- Folk Art
- Decorative Items and Fine Smalls
- China, Glass and Stoneware
- Musical Instruments
- Antique through Classic Bicycles and Related Items
- Transportation / Automobilia
Why Choose Us?
- Our auction firm is competent and efficient. Not only have we proven ourselves as a solid and permanent business in Columbia County New York, but we are always working to find new ways to improve our services to both consignors and buyers.
- We have had a presence on the internet since 1998 and we continue to strive for excellence in service to our customers.
- If you are not able to travel to our gallery you can preview any given auction online and submit absentee bids through our online catalog system, email or phone. Live “real time” bidding is also available through multiple bidding platforms.
- In addition to our website and email lists we also promote through www.liveauctioneers.com, www.invaluable.com, www.auctionzip.com (ID#2438), http://hibid.com as well as print advertising in many trade papers and tri-state papers to reach the largest number of buyers possible.
- We offer competitive commission rates for consignors and will work to get the best prices possible at auction.